H-3123 Submersible Pressure Transducer Series
The WaterLOG® Model H-3123 submersible pressure transducers provide a highly accurate method of measuring water level.
DAA has Authorized Distributors all over the globe. View a map and find your closest contact for DAA H-3123 Submersible Pressure Transducer Series products and accessories.
Have a question about your H-3123 Submersible Pressure Transducer Series? Check out the support page with resources compiled just for you.
Want to return a product for service? Here you'll find authorized service centers and instructions on how to send in your H-3123 Submersible Pressure Transducer Series.
• Simple to install, use and maintain (no on-site calibration required)
• Stainless steel sensor diaphram and ballast
• Performs extremely accurate measurements, linear deviation is less than 0.02%
• Resolution is 1 part in 1,000,000
• Acuracy over temperature range exceeds ±0.02 ft. of water
• Enclosure is non-conductive and corrosion proof
• Output options: SD-12
• Pressure measurment data is transmitted digitally over long cable lengths without error
• Polyurethane sensor cable is durable and rugged
• Dry air moisture barrier system provides atmospheric compensation without impairing
Accuracy for H-3123 is ± 0.007 ft to ±0.014 ft